Info@GutterHelmetColoradoSprings.com | Main: 719.495.2673
What you can expect from our Installers
▪ The "Meeting":
- They will meet with you prior to the commencement of the project.
- They will discuss with you and agree upon the details of the job.
- They will be punctual and follow any agreed upon schedule.
- They will complete the job on time.
- They will coordinate follow-ups if there are any delays due to weather
or uncontrollable circumstances.
- They will secure tools and material in an agreed upon work area.
- They will park their vehicles in an agreed upon work area.
▪ Professionalism & Courtesy:
- They will avoid profanity, smoking, and loud music on the jobsite.
- They will be neatly dressed and well groomed.
- They will inspect the exterior of your home with you after the job.
▪ Property Protection:
- They will thoroughly protect your property.
- They will not lay their tools or material on your property improperly.
▪ Jobsite Cleanup:
- They will clean up all job related debris.
- They will sweep outside and wipe down surfaces.
Kirt, installer and owner of Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region, has been a professional in the home improvement industry for over 30 years, and directly affiliated with Gutter Helmet for 6 years. He prides himself on honesty, integrity, and hard work. Kirt's genuine concern for respecting people's property, time, and interests makes him a unique asset to upholding our business core values.
Steve has been associated with a variety of home improvement and maintenance products and services for nearly 20 years. He thrives on maintaining a high level of professionalism and believes that is the core of great customer service. He is also the owner of MasterEdge Painting and assists Kirt with Around The House Inc. Steve can be reached at 24Edge@comcast.net
R. Theron Denison
Theron has been working in the construction business for 20 years, 14 of those years, locally here in Colorado following his 4 years of service in the Marine Corps. His expanded experience among a wide variety of custom home builders and high end remodelers motivates his drive to perfect his home improvement skills. Customer Care is on his top priority list.
Home | About Us | Vision Statement | Testimonials | FAQ's | Contact Us | Why Gutter Helmet® | Gutter Helmet® | Micro-CS / ScreenMesh | Gutters Helmet Heat | Around The House Inc. | Luxury Copper | Installation | Recycling Program | Warranty | Blog
© 2011 Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region. All Rights Reserved | Courtesy of Kaizen Dynamics LLC